Want to help?
- First and foremost, pray for your pen pal.
- Use only your first name in any correspondence.
- Send & receive all letters using only the church address.
- You would NOT provide any financial support.
- Offer few specific details about your own life. (no children's names, address, etc)
- Write at least once a month or every other month.
- Send cards for special seasons – Christmas, Easter, Valentines, etc.
- You would not agree to meet your pen pal in person. If that possibility ever did occur, we would have the person come to the church for worship and would meet them as a group.
Learn more about our Prison Ministry! It's a simple way to do exactly what Jesus told us to do. We need individuals in our church that would serve as pen pals for these women. Click HERE to read more about our prison ministry and how it all began. The Prison Ministry is carefully structured to retain your anonymity.