Will Chap Check-In
It is important to us that our church family remain connected as much as possible during these times of social distancing. And, we are also very aware that even when we are more fully back on campus meeting in person that there will be a number of our congregation who may still feel more comfortable worshiping from home for safety reasons. This has led us to create a twice weekly opportunity to join together on Zoom for a quick check-in and time for prayers, praises, and fellowship.
Here are the details:
- Monica will facilitate a 15-minute Zoom check-in call on Tuesdays @12:00 pm and Thursdays @7:00 pm.
- To receive a Zoom link to join you'll need to either register online by clicking HERE or join our Facebook Group. Links will be emailed to those who register on Mondays and everyone in the Facebook Group will receive a Zoom link shortly before the call begins.
- If you register or join the Facebook group there is no obligation to join the calls. Jump on as your schedule allows.
- And, yes, they will be only 15 minutes in length.
- This is not a Bible study - if you'd prefer to join a Bible study or a small group online please click HERE to see what other options we have available.
- Everyone in our Williamson's Chapel family are invited to join these check in calls!